Google+

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Award!


Well last night I received my first blogger award--the Liebster Award. Today I received my second (and third technically) award--the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to send a big thank you and hopefully some visitors over to And That's Family and H is for Homeschooling for passing on The Versatile Blogger Award to me!

The Rules
  • Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
  • Tell 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!
Seven Things About Me
1) I'm the youngest of three girls and always have fought to be treated as an adult in my family.
2) Yet, I'm often the oldest of my good friends now.
3) I am very active in my church although in high school I doubted my believe in God.
4) I collect teapots, snow globes to name a few...
5) I love being a stay-at-home mother even though I have a masters degree.
6) I truly believe everyone is equal and should be treated that way and spent much of my single years fighting for rights with my students.
7) I am definitely an optimist and always try to see the good in people.


Now Fifteen Newly Discovered Blogs (in no particular order):
1) Happy Whimsical Hearts
2) The Inspiration Thief
3) Little Family Fun
4) Life as this Mommy knows It
5) Helping Little Hands
6) School Time Snippets
7) Way Down the Valley
8) Strong Start
9) Silver Boxes
10) At the Butterfly Ball
11) What's Fun Today?
12) Angela's Adventures
13) The Nature of Grace
14) Playing with Words 365
15) Hazel and Honeysuckle


I hope you will visit these blogs and show them some blog love by leaving comments!!


And to share a little craft. I made this a few nights ago for Hazel's nature table. It is Father Winter.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sending on the award to me!

    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your father winter is great :-)

    And thank you so much for passing on the award - what a lucky week!

    Master D and I went postcard shopping again, he is keen to send another, take care Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I discovered this blog from Happy Whimsical Hearts so obviously the awards work well. Loving what I've found so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAHHHHH! I thought I had thanked you for this!? I wanted to say THANK YOU so much for passing along this award to me! I'll be passing it along this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please share!