Well last night I received my first blogger award--the Liebster Award. Today I received my second (and third technically) award--the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to send a big thank you and hopefully some visitors over to And That's Family and H is for Homeschooling for passing on The Versatile Blogger Award to me!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!
1) I'm the youngest of three girls and always have fought to be treated as an adult in my family.
2) Yet, I'm often the oldest of my good friends now.
3) I am very active in my church although in high school I doubted my believe in God.
4) I collect teapots, snow globes to name a few...
5) I love being a stay-at-home mother even though I have a masters degree.
6) I truly believe everyone is equal and should be treated that way and spent much of my single years fighting for rights with my students.
7) I am definitely an optimist and always try to see the good in people.
Now Fifteen Newly Discovered Blogs (in no particular order):
1) Happy Whimsical Hearts
2) The Inspiration Thief
3) Little Family Fun
4) Life as this Mommy knows It
5) Helping Little Hands
6) School Time Snippets
7) Way Down the Valley
8) Strong Start
9) Silver Boxes
10) At the Butterfly Ball
11) What's Fun Today?
12) Angela's Adventures
13) The Nature of Grace
14) Playing with Words 365
15) Hazel and Honeysuckle
I hope you will visit these blogs and show them some blog love by leaving comments!!