Google+

Sharing Saturday #5

Wow! Last week was our biggest Sharing Saturday yet! I hope we can share even more this week!! Thank you to everyone who shared your wonderful projects and ideas.

Here are a few of last week's ideas. I have to say it was hard to choose since there were so many great ones!


From Hazel and Honeysuckle (I love that name, but I'm partial to Hazel as we know) Doily Flowers






From The Iowa Farmer's Wife: Giraffe Handprints (Thanks for the picture, Adrienne!)


From Reading Confetti: Moo Makers






From Living Life Intentionally Playing and Learning with Peter Pan Great lesson plans!



And from Playing with Words Free Turkey, Turkey What Do You See? Book -- what a great idea!!






If you have been featured feel free to grab our Featured Button:








Now on to our Sharing Saturday! Please share any crafts and activities you have done with or for your children or any good books for children or parenting/crafting, etc. Thank you for sharing today!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my doily flowers! It made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad to be a part of crafty mums share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my Peter pan week - we had so much fun!!
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a great party and for featuring my Moo Makers!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, Thank you for stopping in for a visit at WayDownTheValley. I love it when people stop in and comment but it is totally awesome to have an invite to link up. That's just plain nice. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting and also for hosting the link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to share my mobile next weekend!! I'll check back next Sat. or feel free to remind me :) have a wonderful week!

    ourlittlebubble.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!