|My Little Baker with Ducky Watching|
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 cup blueberries (or you could use 1/2 cup of raisins or dried cranberries)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line or grease 18 muffin cups
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a different small bowl, have child crack egg and take out any shells (if there are any). Then beat egg with a fork.
- In a large bowl stir together sugar and oil. Then add egg, pumpkin, and yogurt and mix until blended.
- Stir in the flour mixture and oatmeal.
- Gently stir in blueberries (or raisins or dried cranberries).
- Distribute batter into the muffin pans filling each to about 2/3.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Cool on rack slightly and serve warm. Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
|Magnolia Flowers from kit from the Paper Source (my first ever purchase there)|
The crafts are from the crafting fiend: Toddler Valentine Craft
It's Overflowing: Simple Valentine's Day Craft
They are pretty similar. I think I will cut double the hearts and have Hazel do one while I do one.
|My Purchase at the Paper Source last night|
From Desire Empire: Pretty Artwork for a Little Girl's Room. Won't they be perfect?
Hope you have a great day!! Happy Monday!