Google+

Sharing Saturday Remake!

Today is the day I have been hinting at for a few weeks. MiaB over at Mama Mia's Heart2Heart is joining me in hosting Sharing Saturday!! So now your entries will appear on two blogs so hopefully they will be seen by more people. Since we are changing this we have new buttons and a few new rules.


I still want to feature some of the wonderful ideas from last week. The four most popular ones are:
From One Artsy Mama: Year in Review (and wow, what a year, Amy!)
From My Rhythm and Rhyme in Motherhood: The Three Magi Needle Felted (Beautifully done and perfect for today!)

Thank you to everyone who took time out of their New Year's celebrations to share this past week. If you have been featured, please feel free to grab my new Featured button:



And now onto this week's new and improved Sharing Saturday!
 Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 


 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.
  

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new partnership! I love her blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your partnership. I too love her blog and follow her. I am having trouble with the new button code. Just fyi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my craft from last week! I look forward to following MamaMia's Heart2Heart as well. Thanks for hosting Sharing Saturdays, I always have so much fun reading everyone's ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Carrie for your sweet comment on my blog! I LOVE to connect with more Crafty Moms so I am excited :) I linked up my Candy Heart Earrings and am happy to be your newest follower! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I think I have the buttons working correctly. Please let me know if you have any problems with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carrie! I'm excited to hear that you have linked with MiaB! I will be sure to put your new button on my page :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started following your blog! Mine is also about crafts and raising 3 daughters! Can't wait to bounce ideas back and forth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the featured crafts and thank you for featuring mine! I love the lineup this week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, new follower here for the Saturday Linky... thanx for hosting!
    Love all the lovely posts you have featured!
    I am The Mommies Made Me Do It @ http://themommiesmademedoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!