Google+

Sharing Saturday #5

Mia and I would like to thank all of you for sharing your creations and inspiring us each week.  We are eager to see what you will link up this week.
 Here are some of my favorites from this past week:
From Making Memories with Your Kids: Valentine Gnomes


From Imprintalish: 3 Valentine Garlands (I love this one especially)


From Live Creatively Now: Easy Fabric Kanzashi (so pretty and so easy!)


From Moments with the Montano's: Origami Hearts (I love origami)


If you were featured, please feel free to proudly display a Featured Button on your blog! Thank you to everyone who shared so many wonderful ideas last week!!



For more awesome features, please go visit my co-host Mama Mia's Heart2Heart.

This week from your Hosts

Produce and Trash Painting from Crafty Moms Share


Valentine Ladybug Tic Tac Toe from Mama Mia's Heart2Heart
 
Now onto this week's Sharing Saturday!


Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 



 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.


All right everyone... This is a party, LINK UP 
AND HAVE FUN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my flowers!! It means a lot that you thought they were cute!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great line-up! I need to take notes for Valentines Day :) Thank you for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!