Google+

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award Again

I have received the Versatile Blogger Award (again). I never responded to Alison at Fun Learning at Alison's FDC when she gave it to me and now April from April's Homemaking has also passed it on to me. Thank you both so much!!
The Rules according to April:
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award- 

1. Add the award to your blog. 

2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.

3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)

4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.


The Rules According to Alison:
So the rules:
Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. 
Tell 7 things about yourself. 
Pass this award on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award. 



Hmmm...maybe I'll pass it on to 12 people since that is right in the middle of the two rules. Ok, I had a hard time picking so I went with 15. Enjoy!!


Ok, now to come up with 7 new things to share (if you want to see my original post you can check it out here). As I remember this is the hardest part of this.
1) I am a true example of a messy desk or workspace equals a creative mind. I find everything is always cluttered much to Steve's dismay.
2) I grew up with a cat (well 3 throughout my childhood at different times), but now we have 2 and want to always have 2 at the same time.
3) I am not a perfectionist unlike my husband and mother who are. (In case you haven't figured that out.)
4) I do crafts for relaxation and fun and not any other reason really, though I do like to make gifts.
5) I have many, MANY unfinished crafts floating around. Some were even gifts that never quite got done.
6) I am a horrible drawer, cutter, painter. I just don't have the detail oriented part of me for that.
7) Although I enjoy singing and dancing, I have bad rhythm and a bad voice.


Ok, now who I am passing this on to. (Thank God for Sharing Saturday so I have plenty of choices!) Please check out these great blogs. These are in no particular order:


1) The NY Melrose Family
2) Mrs. Fox's Sweets
3) Juise
4) Waldorf By Me
5) Cheap Crafty Mama
6) Tot Treasures
7) Mess for Less
8) the crafting fiend
9) vixenMade
10) Creative Passage
11) Mom's Heart
12) Learning Ideas K-8
13) Two Sasters
14) Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
15) Choosing Today

Ok, that is it for this award this time. I will post something crafty later. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please share!