Google+

Easter Egg Wreath



I've been seeing so many different Easter egg wreath lately on-line. I decided to make one. I bought a styrafoam form at the Dollar Tree and a package of different sized plastic eggs at Target (I think). A few of the eggs I decorated with flowers or glitter and a few Hazel decorated with glitter glue. I wrapped the wreath in sparkly green ribbon which was on clearance after Christmas at Joann's and then just glue gunned the eggs and some flowers on to fill all the spaces. I think it came out pretty well. What do you think?







9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really like all of the colors you that you put in your wreath and the sparkly eggs are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and easy this would be to make. I would look so cute hanging on a door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'd love for you to link this up (and any other Easter crafts you have) to our Easter link party at http://momstown-artsandcrafts.momstown.ca/node/561

    I'll go link up to your linky too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invitation, Ally. I will go link up all my various Easter crafts.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Carrie for linking up so many great crafts on our link up! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I think I am going to try making something like it. I would love if you could link up at my linky party?
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com/2012/03/taylor-house-thursdays-linky-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turned out so cute! I love how full it is! Thanks for linking up to What I Learned Wednesday! I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!