Google+

Quick Knitted Bunny

Awhile ago I pinned this pattern on my Easter Pinterest Board. The pattern is from Mochimochi Land and is free. I made a few minor changes. I didn't have fingerweight yarn and couldn't find my small needles, so I used worset weight and number 5 needles. I also made the ears a bit longer. I also pulled a bit of the stuffing to be the tail. Without the ears and eyes the pattern would also make a nice Easter egg (especially with the right yarn).  That will be my next attempt.

It was really quick and easy to knit up. I did it in about an hour (once I found what I was going to use and sat down and did it). I'm going to put it in Hazel's Easter basket. I better make it a few friends though.
I'm guest posting over at Mama Mia's Heart2Heart! Come over and say hi!!

Happy Monday!! Hope you will join us tomorrow for Happy Family Times and share what you have been enjoying with your family! And Sharing Saturday is open through Wednesday!! Stop by to share or check out the amazing links that have already been shared!! I hope you have a great day!!