Google+

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sharing Saturday #16

Wow, what amazing ideas were shared last week. I had a hard time choosing some favorites or should I say not choosing too many favorites. I know there are many ideas we are going to be trying at my house.

The most clicked on:

Some of my favorites:
From Jellyfish Jelly: Plastic Bottle Guitar (So neat! Great idea for recycling.)

From vixenMade: Kids Art Smock (I'm definitely going to be making some of these!!)
From Little Wonders' Days: Sensory Garden (I love this idea!!)

For more features please check out my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. If you were featured, please grab a featured button here to display proudly on your blog.

From Your Hosts:
From Crafty Moms Share: Looking for Colors of Nature in Your Neighborhood


 Now on to this week's party! 
Here are our simple rules:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  
2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket
Button Code:

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest. 
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my art smocks!! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked my butterfly wands thanks for the feature!

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please share!