Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-33



Thank you to everyone who shared with us last week and who visited the wonderful posts shared!! I know I was amazed at all the great ideas. If you missed any of the 50 posts shared, go back and be inspired. There are still summer inspirations as well as back to school ones and so much more was shared!



We had one that was most clicked, but I have to say I REALLY liked the other post shared by this person better, so I'm giving them both to you.


From Let's Make Music: 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed was the most clicked. However, I know Hazel will LOVE Down in the Jungle where Nobody Goes more, so I figured I would give you both links to check out.


A Few of My Favorites


1) From Jelly Fish Jelly: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Costumes (Besides the tutorial for these amazing costumes, this also ties into one of my projects this week, so I had to feature it!)

2) From Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails: Making Magic Potions (This is such a fun open-ended creative activity requested by her son after a book.)

3) From Green Owl Art: Pretend Play Facepainting (Oh, I have a little girl who will LOVE this activity. Now to find a doll to use.)

4) From ZingZingTree: Sea Shell Crafts: Puppets, Bags and Fairy Cups (What a fun use for all those shells we gathered this summer!)

5) From PreK and K Sharing: Montessori Inspired Police Activities Using Free Printables (Important lessons for all children to learn!)

6) From EduArt 4 Kids & More: An All About Me Montage for Kindergarten & Preschool Children (What a fun activity to do as a back to school activity!)

7) From The Educator's Spin On It: Sight Words and Alphabet Fun with Gems (Ok, we are going to try this one. Hazel is really wanting to learn to read, so I may give in and start with some sight words and I love this activity.)

8) From Mums Makes Lists: I Really Rock Motherhood (Sorry, somehow I didn't use a picture for this one. However she has some great every day activities to make motherhood count even on our bad days.)


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 




From Your Hostess:

This week we are hosting our Room on the Broom DVD Giveaway--have you entered yet?, shared our Virtual Book Club for Kids Donald Crews' book Carousel, shared our second adventure with Egyptian food for Around the World in 12 Dishes, shared a book that inspired us to do some painting, shared a flamingo book on the first day of school jitters and finally shared our plans to kick off National Hunger Action Month--won't you join us in taking action to end childhood hunger in our country! You are more than welcome to use our plans and add on to them. The more the merrier!


 



Our themes for National Hunger Action Month include sharing two themed story time food drives with libraries and preschools. The themes are Stone Soup and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I created outlines with resources and links for both. Feel free to use them and to share them! We are also hosting a butterfly party where we are asking for donations for our local food pantry.


 


Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3)  I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+

Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party and for the feature Carrie. I so enjoyed writing the post and it really has helped me to slow down when I can and spend more time "in the moment" as a mum, Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week, Carrie! And thanks for featuring my Free Police Printables and Montessori-Inspired Police Activities post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill to be featured! Thank you for mentioning my Hungry Caterpillar costume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring us Carrie! Really pleased that you like our Down In The Jungle post, we had lots of fun making up all the verses! hope your daughter enjoys singing it at bath time! Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!