Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-35


Thank you to everyone who stopped by to share and/or to visit and be inspired by all the amazing ideas shared last week. I once again must confess to not finding time to visit them all. I have spent my week being a mom. Hazel has been very anxious all summer about switching schools and this week was the first week of school for her. It has been a tough week, but we made it through. I should add she loves her school when I pick her up each day, but somehow the mornings are tough. There was not one most clicked last week, so I just chose a few to feature. I picked some back to school themes and fall  themes. Enjoy!


My Features:


1) From Keitha's Chaos: First Day of School Traditions
2) From Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes: Same, Same and Different
3) From Endlessly Inspired: No Bake Back-to-School Pencil Cake
4) From Living Montessori Now: September Themed Activities for Kids
5) From Little Bins for Little Hands: Pretend Apple Pie Sensory Play
6) From My Nearest and Dearest: Bird Themed Sensory Play
7) From Teaching Mama: 8 Apple Activities for Preschoolers (pictured below)

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here , please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 





From Your Hostess:

This week we shared our Waverize It! project--a ukulele case, a Moroccan Snow White, our special events for September, crafts and decorations for a butterfly party and teddy bear picnic, our scrolling puppet theater inspired by Curious George and Flamingo Chicks for Flamingo Friday. Our main event this week was Hazel's first day of school. I am sharing a picture of her about to go into her classroom for the first time without us. More on that and her outfit next week.


 



Monday is the Virtual Book Club for Kids, so we will be sharing our Fairy Tale in Different Cultures tomorrow!!


 


Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3)  I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Montessori-Inspired Fall Activities! And thanks for hosting each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you and Hazel had rough mornings this week. Hopefully, once you get into a groove the rough edges will smooth out. Thank you so much for featuring my little guy's back-to-school lunch. And thank you for the time you spend stopping by my blog and others to spread your kind spirit. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! I have been over but have not had a craft-ish decor-ish post to share in a while. I'm happy to link up and looking fwd to reading a few of the others' posts.

    Love your blog and I so appreciate being welcomed to link.

    be well and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including our bird sensory bin in your features this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my apple post!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!