Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-38


Thank you to all who shared with us last week and to all who came to visit and left comments! I apologize for not getting to visit all of them yet. I was sick for a good portion of the week and then Hazel did not have school today, so I did not get my time this morning to visit. However the few I dropped in on were amazing, so I highly recommend check them all out!! This week we had a tie for most clicked.




From Buggy and Buddy: Felt Monarch Butterfly Wing Tutorial 

and

From Living Montessori Now: Montessori Monday - Do You Need to Buy Montessori Cards and Counters?

A few of the ones I loved that I visited.


1) From Spoonful: 20 Easy Art Activities for 4-Year-Olds (there are also ones for 3- and 5-year-olds)

2) From Where Imagination Grows: Fun with Window Blocks and Shadows

3) From Imprints From Tricia: 5 Foam Apple Activities

4) From LalyMom: Halloween Fine Motor Activities That Promote Cutting Practice

5) From Crafting Connections: Nature-Made Play Silks (Free mini-mag when you sign up for newsletter)

6) From Racheous: DIY Story Stones

7) From StrongStart: Apple Boats for Snack


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here , please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 





From Your Hostess:

This week I spent several days sleeping at least while Hazel was at school, but I got a few posts up. Luckily I had some projects we had completed previously that I just haven't had time to post on (and there are still more coming). We shared a Cinderella Tale from Argentina, Apple and Nature Prints to Welcome Fall, some books to introduce hunger and activities to get children involved in fighting it, a spider web craft to go with Charlotte's Web, and our ping pong golf ball flamingos.







This coming week there will be a giveaway and a product review! Plus we will be continuing our celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month and of course begin some of our Halloween posts since October will be starting!




Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 



3
) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest