This week I am not ready to write a review of one of the craft books. Most of my crafting this week happened at work, and I did not get a chance to get a picture. So this week we are going straight to the party!!
Thank you to everyone who shared with us at last party!! It was full of creations and inspiring ideas!! Below are some features from the party, but this is just a small sample of great ideas shared! This week the features are in three groups: Decorative & Useful, Fabric Crafts and Paper Crafts.
Also remember for your child-oriented crafts, activities, lessons, etc. Sharing Saturday is going on!! For any cultural related posts (diversity and/or multicultural as well) be sure to share at the month long Creative Kids Creative Blog Hop.
Decorative & Useful Craft Features
1) From Wesens-Art: Decorations Out of Balsa Wood
2) From Kennary: Anchor Wreath: A Nautical Decor Idea for Summer
3) From Jewels of Sayuri: Game Colors Bangle DIY
4) From The Scrap Shoppe: 3D Pineapple Wall Art
5) From The Scrap Shoppe: DIY Lap Desk
Fabric Craft Features
1) From Nap-Time Creations: Mesh Shorts Free Pattern
2) From Flamingo Toes: US State Map Quilt
3) From Busy Being Jennifer: Ombre French Knot Ampersand Hoop Art
Paper Craft Features
1) From Our Whimsical Days: Easy Washi Tape Card Ideas
2) From Joy's Jots, Shots & Whatnots: Memory Stirring Birthday Card
3) From Food Crafts and Family: Beautiful Branches Thank You Card
4) From Home Cooking Memories: Free Printable: Jar Labels for Home Canning
5) From Creative Khadija: How to Decoupage Box with Scrapbook Paper
Thank you to everyone who shared the last week!! I hope you will share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. I would love the help spreading the word about Crafty Weekends!!
Featured Button Code:
Please share family friendly crafts here. Just crafts and/or patterns--no recipes, lessons, etc. You can share craft product reviews as well. By linking up here you are giving me permission to share your links and to pin your links. Please follow my Crafty Weekends Feature Pinterest Board to see all the features from these fun link parties!