Google+

Fabulous Fairies Coloring Book -- A Relaxing Friday Review

Disclosure: I was sent this book to review free of charge from Quarto Books USA. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review. I am including links to each item for your convenience but do not receive anything if you purchase them.

Somehow my morning got away from me today, so this post is a little late. However I have been wanting to share this fun coloring book with you for awhile. It is Fabulous Fairies Coloring Book by Margaret Tarrant. I will admit when I saw it I knew Hazel would love it and she has colored more of the pictures than I have. In fact I usually cannot get it to color since she is always coloring in it.

https://www.quartoknows.com/books/9780785834922/Fabulous-Fairies-Coloring-Book.html?direct=1
This book has old fashion pictures of fairies. They remind me a bit of Cicely Mary Baker's pictures. Though perhaps Cicely Mary Baker was inspired by Margaret Tarrant's pictures. Margaret was seven years older than Cicely Mary and they both lived in England.
They have that fun innocence to them and adding color is so much fun. Of course Hazel has been using mostly the sparkly gel pens, but on a few she used other markers we have as well.
The pages are single sided which is great for our messy markers and gel pen coloring. There are so many different ones and lots for any fairy lover.

Can you tell which Hazel colored and which I did? Needless to say we LOVE this book. I am thinking of cutting out some of the pictures to use as decorations for her fairy birthday party. What do you think?

Needless to say we are really enjoying this book and I know Hazel will continue to color in it!!

And yes I have even more pictures of pages but decided to stop and not show you all we have done. Well except for one more!!

At least you can see the variety in the pictures. Enjoy!!