Google+

The Coloring Book of Cards and Envelopes: Christmas -- a Relaxing Friday


Disclosure: I was sent a copy of this book free of charge to review. All opinions in my review are my own and I did not receive any other compensation. As in all my reviews I am providing links for your ease, but receive no compensation.

Now in case you do not want to send the photo holiday cards that I shared with you the other day and want something more homemade, today's Relaxing Friday book is for you. The book is The Coloring Book of Cards and Envelopes: Christmas by Rebecca Jones. 

http://candlewick.com/cat.asp?browse=Title&mode=book&isbn=0763692425&pix=y
 Now I have to say it is hard for me to even get this book or a card to color from Hazel. She is constantly coloring in it when she has free time. I should have known since she loved the other card and envelope book we have. She is thinking she will give all of her friends cards this year. Look at some of the cards we have done so far!!
Each card has a matching envelope to color and fold as well as a sticker to close the envelope. I worked on a complete set.

The envelopes can be a bit overwhelming since all of them have pictures on the interior. I have decided to fold the envelope and see which of the flowers in this case show when it is open. We love these cards and envelopes. Hazel uses the non-Christmas ones all the time for birthday cards for her friends. 

I hope you will take time to check out this great book!! Enjoy!!