Google+

Hazel Has a Little Lamb

25 Days Until Halloween!
Today I share another pair of pants. Hazel has been into the nursery rhymes so we have changed Mary Has a Little Lamb to Hazel Has a Little Lamb occasionally when we sing it. We also love Baa, Baa Black Sheep. I saw this fabric and thought it would be a perfect fabric for funky pants. I used a basic toddler pant pattern to make these, but wanted to jazz them up with a pocket--a must have for Hazel these days. I used some quilt applique techniques to make and add the pocket. The sheep itself came from Microsoft Word Clip Art. I didn't add the black tail or legs out of laziness and fear of it looking too busy.

The pants are just the correct length now, but with how fast she is growing I plan to add a ruffle when they become too short.