Google+

Sharing Saturday #12

A Sneak Peak at the birthday cake!! I will share more on Sunday
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (whichever you celebrated)!

Thank you to everyone who shared last week. The new year is approaching fast and there will be a few changes next year. Stay tuned for them. As for this week, let's go with our features. Some of the more popular posts are:



From My Rhythm and Rhyme in Motherhood: Gnome Stool (I love this one and love her sleeping bag--added to my to do list.)

 From April's Homemaking: Christmas Cookies (I wasn't going to feature any of the holiday posts, but this had the second most visits this week!)

From Petals and Sunshine: Peg Doll Family (So cute! Definitely putting this on my to do list)
From we bloom here: Gum Drops Sculptures (I love these!!)

If you have been featured, please feel free to grab a featured button and display it proudly on your blog.


Now onto this week. I cannot wait to see what everyone shares this week. I know for me I can't wait to share pictures from Hazel's big party. And then get back to normal again.

Our rules are simple, please share something you can make/do with or for children. Please share a link back or display my button on your blog somewhere. And I would love it if you followed me. You can post as many times as you like and it is open all week. And please visit and comment on other people's posts. I know I have gotten many great ideas from all of you. Thank you for participating!!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Carrie and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my cookie post! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! This is our last week for our link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my little peg family! (Sorry I'm a tad late, but better late than never, right? ;) I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!