Google+

Features from Sharing Saturday #45

If you came to share at Sharing Saturday #46, you are aware I did not have time last week to visit all the wonderful posts shared at Sharing Saturday #45 and I only featured the three most clicked on Saturday. However I did visit them today and have some of my favorites to share with you.

Also due to Thanksgiving on Thursday, I will be sharing some Thanksgiving features with you on Thursday both from Sharing Saturday #45 and #46. Oh, and Sharing Saturday #46 is still open through Wednesday night (EST) if you would like to share anything with us this week!


My Sharing Saturday Features:

1) From Family Home and Life: Spoon Dolls
2) From Life with Moore Babies: Watercolor Constellation Hunt
3) From Annie One Can Cook: Operation Christmas (a way for us to support our troops this holiday season!)
4) From Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: Peasant Dress Tutorial
5) From Wesens-Art: Paper Globes
6) From Like Mama ~ Like Daughter: Winter Birds (Books and activities!!)
7) From De Gulle Aard: Teddy Bear
8) From Inspirational Laboratories : D is for Density (Sorry I couldn't take a picture from it, but what a great lesson!!)

Other reasons to visit the amazing ideas shared last week--they included how to fix your dishwasher by cleaning the filter (from Family Home and Life) and a great list of books for dealing with social skills (from Play Dr Mom) just to name a couple more plus lots of delicious looking recipes and some great ideas to get started on the holiday season!


Today I thank God for the time to play catch up in my life and to sit back enjoy my time with my daughter and family!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, thanks for featuring my Paper Globes!
    Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features. Thanks once again for hosting this each week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!