Google+

Happy Family Times--In the Garden




Have you done something fun with your family this week? Kelly at Happy Whimsical Hearts and I would love to hear about it. Each week we collect great family activities to inspire us all to have more quality time with our families.
One bag of daffodil bulbs

This week we had a lot of Mommy and Hazel time while Daddy was working overtime for the power company. So when the weekend came and Daddy was finally home, we took advantage of some family time. One thing that has been on our to do list was to dig up the dahlia and gladiola bulbs and to plant some daffodil bulbs my father gave us. Since they are predicting a possible snow storm this week, we figured we better get moving on it. So Saturday afternoon we went outside and started digging. Steve removed most of the gladiola bulbs and I got the dahlia bulbs in the back. 

Then Steve went to dig up the ones in the front while Hazel and I started to plant some daffodils. I had apparently forgotten that my father gave me some daffodil bulbs in the spring and accepted more from him in the fall so we had two bags to plant. Hazel went off and started planting in what was her sunflower garden.
Then we joined Daddy in the front and planted more daffodils. I cannot wait until the spring to see all of our pretty flowers!
After doing our yard work, we went for a bike ride/walk. Hazel rode her bike while Steve and I walked. Then of course part of the way Hazel decided to walk so Steve brought her bike home for her.


Now it is your turn to share how your family has spent some quality time lately.


~ please link up (family time oriented giveaways are ok, but please no Etsy shops)
~just crafts will be deleted since this is to share family times ~ use our button so others can join the fun


Photobucket


Button Code:





~ we'd love for you to follow us Crafty Moms Share and Happy Whimsical Hearts
~ check out our Happy Family Times Pinterest board where we will be pinning some of our favorite ideas



Ok, now for our PARTY!! Please share your FUN Family Times!!

4 comments:

  1. hey we spent time at a family photo shoot but i am not sure it fits? I know u will let me know or remove it. Hope its right:-) Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thinking ahead to spring at this time of year. Daffodils are such a lovely first sign of Spring. Do come and join me over on Country Kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is going to be filled with sunshining flowers in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!