Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-3

I have big news this week. Since Mia has been missing in action, I had taken her blog off as a host, however, I have a new co-host!! So starting this week your shared posts will be seen on two blogs! I am happy to introduce Michelle from Having Fun at Chelle's House. I hope you will stop by and welcome her!!

Thank you to everyone who shared last week. If you have not had a chance to check out all of the wonderful ideas shared, you really should! I shared a couple of them on my Facebook page today and besides the features here today, I will also be doing some snow-themed features this weekend.  Now onto today's features!




And onto my some of my favorites!
1) From An Idea on Tuesday: Chalkboard Blocks
2) From Noor Janan Homeschool: Studying North America through The Fundamental Needs of Humans
3) From Art Mama Says: Things You Can Paint with--Toddler Discovery
4) From Mum makes Lists...: A Night Time Nature Walk for Mouldy Warp
5) From Sugar Aunts: Treasure Map
6) From Adventures at home with Mum: Reasons to Let Your Child Play with Mud



Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
Fairy Tales from Around the World: Vietnamese Cinderella Book & Crafts
 
Please take a minute to vote for me!
If you would be so kind to take a minute to vote for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Creative Blogs for 2013 I would really appreciate it. You can vote daily (every 24 hours) until January 30th!

Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
NewSharingSaturdayresized_zps6f405a2b
Button Code:


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest as well as Having Fun at Chelle's House at Facebook and Pinterest
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Great features, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you! Thanks so much for hosting and for all your great ideas each week! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my chalkboard blocks. Thanks also for hosting each week.
    Niccola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Love seeing everyone's ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring our Treasure Map! We had so much fun with it. And thanks for hosting! Looking forward to clicking around a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing it with us! I hope you will continue to share with us!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!