Google+

Sharing Saturday 2013 #1

Sharing Saturday Button
Happy New Year!! I know the last few weeks have been a bit crazy for me, but I am almost all caught up now. I hope 2013 is going well for you and wish each of you happiness, love and good health! Thank you to all of you who shared your wonderful, creative ideas last week. We had many inspiring ones, so if you have not had a chance to check them out, please do so!!

You may remember at last week's Sharing Saturday I had not had time to visit all the posts that had been shared the previous week and therefore did not pick features. I finally did visit them all and picked features earlier today here.

We had a tie last week for most clicked, so I am just going to share some of my favorites.

1) From Life with Moore Babies: Icy Water Bead Cubes
2) From Family Home and Life: Fold-up with Handle Toddler Play Mat (Yes, I had to show you two pictures to give you the full picture--open and folded)
3) From Pam's Party Planning & Practical Tips: Pretzel Snowmen
4) From Raise a Boy: Decorating Popcorn Balls
5) From Adventures at home with Mum: Outdoor Play of Mixing Flower Cocktails for an Afternoon Tea Party
6) From The Iowa Farmer's Wife: Blessing Box


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
Hazel's Princess Party Actual party and Royal Menu and more


Now for This Week's Party 
I made a few changes with the beginning of the new year. Since Mama Mia's Heart 2 Heart has not had a new post since July, and I have not heard from her since that time, I decided to take her name off the party button. If and when she returns to the blog world, she of course will be welcome to join me in hosting again, but for now I'm solo again.
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our Icy Water Beads, and of course for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Playmat!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!