Google+

Sharing Saturday #51 Features

As promised I finally got to visit all of the 70 shared posts from Sharing Saturday #51. There are many amazing ideas shared there including many, many Christmas ones. Since Christmas was over a week ago, I am not going to share those here, but if you have leftover candy canes there are a couple of ideas there as well as some great Elf on the Shelf ideas and many Christmas crafts and lessons. So you if you want to be inspired for next Christmas go check them out and pin them!!

My mind this week has been on snow. Perhaps since our ground is now snow covered and Hazel finally got to make a small snowman. We did not get as much as I had hoped, but she really wanted to make a snowman. We also have been reading some great snow books which I will share another day. So my first features are snow related.
1) From Everyday Mom: Snowmen Cupcakes
2) From Adventures at Home with Mum: Melted Snowman Sensory Play
3) From Little Wonders' Days: Epsom Salt Pine Cones
4) From Life with Moore Babies: Snow Ice Cream
5) From School Time Snippets: Snowflake Canvas
6) From De Gulle Aarde: Pasta Snowflakes
7) From The Stitchin' Mommy--My Silly Stitchin' Adventures: Crocheted Snowflake Clip
8) From Boy Mama Teacher Mama: Snowflake Math

And here are a few of my other favorites that were not snow-related.

1) From Life on the Gravelly Road: Felt Stove Top (sorry I can't take a picture from her blog)
2) From Tousled Day: Angel Messages
3) From Bridgit's Bell: Winter Gnomes

What were your favorites from last week's Sharing Saturday? I hope you will join us tonight for this week's!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature!

    Amy @ The Stitchin' Mommy
    www.thestitchinmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promoted on FB to say thank you.

      http://www.facebook.com/bridgitsbell

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring our snow ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!