Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-15

Wow, what amazing ideas were shared last week!! Thank you to everyone who took time to share with us and if you have not had time to check them out, please do so!! I know I was inspired by many. Also make sure you check out the features of my co-host over at Having Fun at Chelle's House. Now for my features. In honor of the butterfly picnic/party we planned last summer but postponed to this late spring/summer, I am first going to feature some butterfly crafts and lessons (plus we will be sharing our butterfly crafts and a book tomorrow). Then I will share a few of my favorites.

1) From For the Children: Butterflies--Hands-on Activities
2) From Sugar Aunts: Butterfly Painting and Garland Making
3) From Cutesy Crafts: Shrinky Dink Butterfly Suncatchers


1) From Life with Moore Babies: Homemade Compass
2) From We Made That: Balloon Rockets
3) From 4 kids, 2 guinea pigs one happy family: Easter Wobbles
4) From Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: Banana Oatmeal Cookies
5) From Toddling in the Fast Lane: La Granja--The Farm


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! If you were one of the ones picked as a feature here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:




My Week in Review:
This week I did not post as much as usual. I shared Perrault's Cinderella as a continuation of our learning about France, Friendship with Charlotte's Web, Gardening and Wildlife and DIY Fortune Cookies.
 

Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
NewSharingSaturdayresized_zps6f405a2b
Button Code:


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest as well as Having Fun at Chelle's House at Facebook and Pinterest
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. WOW thanks so much for featuring our Balloon Rocket Game! And for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and for featuring our Homemade Compass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for featuring my butterflies! Wish I had something to link up this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!