Google+

Sharing Saturday 14-13



Thank you to everyone who shared with us last week and to those who went to visit the many amazing posts! I know I was inspired by the many that were shared! Here are a few of my favorites. I have had a crazy week and am getting ready to leave for a religious retreat. I cannot wait for a break. Here are a few of my favorites. Can you tell I can't wait for warmer weather?



A Few of My Favorites

1) From The Keeper of Cheerios: Spring Wheelbarrow Craft

2) From Where Imagination Grows: Easy Crown Craft for Kids

3) From Sparkling Buds: Milk Jug Flower Wreath
4) From A Mommy's Adventures: Salad Spinner Art: 3D Flowers

5) From Zing Zing Tree: Pipe Cleaner Snow Drops

6) From Danya Banya: Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: The Very Hungry Caterpillar



Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 


From Your Hostess:
This week I was a little M.I.A., but here is what we did share. We shared some books to read to celebrate Women's History Month, an Easter Round-Up of our Easter crafts, books and activities, and our pineapple exploration.









Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest 


 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.