Google+

Tru-Colour Bandages Product Review

Disclosure: I was sent three packages of bandages to review free of charge from Tru-Colour Bandages as part of the Multicultural Kids Product Promotion Services. All opinions in this post are my own or my guest reviewers. I did not receive any other compensation for this review.

Have you ever thought about the color of bandages? I know I find the normal color never matches my fair skin, but it is not horrible. Hazel likes the character bandages nowadays and does not want a plain one. So when Multicultural Kids Product Promotion Services asked us to review Tru-Colour Bandages I was not so sure. I knew my family did not have the skin colors for these bandages, so I asked a friend to help. One of Hazel's school friends is from Nigeria or at least her mother, Bibi, is. I e-mailed her and asked if she would help with this review since I did not think my opinion as a white person would really be meaningful. She was very willing. She was excited to see bandages in her families skin tones.

 

We were sent a package of each of Tru-Colour's colors. I gave all three to my friend. 


As you can see in the pictures she sent me, they matched various members of her family perfectly.

Now I have to admit, I am a little surprised the big bandage companies have not done this yet especially with all the character and design bandages they have. 



I asked Bibi to give her honest opinion of the bandages as bandages. She said they were all right. They are not the best bandages she has used but not the worse. She said she would consider buying them depending on the price. She loves the idea of providing skin tones that match the skin of people with an  African heritage. 

I would like to extend a huge thank you to Bibi and her family for trying these and giving me an opinion to share with you!! Be sure to check out Tru-Colour Bandages!