Google+

Kids' Valentine Swap

Photobucket

Button Code:

So I have been seeing such cute Valentine ideas all over the place. We don't really do much for Valentine's Day since Steve's birthday is the day before. We exchange cards and that is about it. And since we have school on Thursday I doubt there will be much done there.

I got to thinking, wouldn't it be fun for our kids to do a homemade Valentine exchange with maybe a postcard of some place around where you live. It can be a learning experience for the kids to see where they all come from and go and also it is always fun for them to receive mail.

If you are interested please send me an email: craftymomsshare@gmail.com. Let me know your child(ren)'s names and ages and address. I'll put together a list and make it a reasonable number and try to match ages, etc. Please feel free to grab a button and spread the word.

Also, if you need ideas you can check out my Valentine's Day Pinterest Board.

We are off to school today, I hope you are having a great day!
Shared On:
It's Playtime at hands on : as we grow

For the Kids Friday

Link

Fun Stuff Fridays
One Artsy Mama

Classified: Mom
http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday
Beneath the Rowan Tree

3 comments:

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!