Google+

Sharing Saturday #22


What amazing ideas were shared last week. Once again I had a hard time choosing only a few to feature! If you have not had a chance to check them out, please go visit and leave some comments!

Come join the Summer Virtual Book Club for Kids.  I have joined 15+ other blogs/bloggers to start a summer virtual book club for our kids. Each month a different author will be featured and to join all you have to do is read a book to your child or have your child read a book by this author. Do an activity inspired by the book and then come share that activity here on June 18th! The June author is Mo Willems. Will you join us in reading one of his amazing books this month? I know I went to our local library today and with the help of our amazing children's librarian checked out six Mo Willems books and have several more on hold. The children's librarian loves his books and had so many suggestions for me and Hazel.


Ok, back to Sharing Saturday...

Most Clicked:
We had a tie for the most clicked.

A Few of My Favorites:

From Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational: Ruler of the Ruler (Ok, I'm showing my math geekiness here, but how fun!!)

From Babylandia:): Crazy Bridge (Love this balance game that you can play with things you have in your house!)

If you were featured here, please feel free to get a Featured button here and display it with pride on your blog! Please visit my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart to see her features!

From Your Hosts:


 Now for This Week's Party
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  
2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket
Button Code:

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Ruler of the Ruler activity! Math geeks are cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with us!! I always love creative math lessons. It is the former math teacher in me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Solar Fairy House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my silhouettes in leafs!
    And thanks for hosting!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Thank you SO much for featuring our DIY- Bandana Dress!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!