Google+

Sharing Saturday #25

Wow, once again you have amazed me!! There were so many wonderful ideas shared last week. If you have not had a chance to see them all yet, please go check them out and leave some comments for each other.

We had a two-way tie for the most clicked:


A Few of My Favorites:




If you have been featured here, please feel free to grab a Featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
Photobucket

Button Code:


From Your Host:


 Now for This Week's Party
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  
2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket
Button Code:

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Carrie. If you get a chance check out my strawberry jam. I gave you a shout out within the post. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my printables with your features! Have a great weekend!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another fun party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my fairy wands!! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my graduation treats post. I just gave you a FB "shout out" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just discovered your blog on bloglovin and love it. Will keep following from now on. Thanx for all the inspiration :), Marieke (www.threeforaparty.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!