Wow, once again, I'm blown away with last week's amazing ideas. If you have not been back to check them out, please do so (and don't forget to leave some comment love!).
Ok, now for this week's features! Our most clicked was a wonderful way to remember a loved one. And with this feature I also send my deepest sympathy for your loss and prayers for you and your family.
Some of my Must-Share Favorites:
3) From Rustic Remnants: Name Puzzles
And since autumn is beginning here are
Some Fall Favorites:
3) From I HEART CRAFTY THINGS: Fall Tree
5) From A Happy Song: Fall Hair Clips
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.