Google+

Sharing Saturday #41

Wow, I had a hard time picking my favorites from last week's Sharing Saturday. If you have not had a chance to check them all out, please do so!! (And make sure to leave some comment love!!)

Well, apparently everyone was interested in one of my favorite ones since it was most clicked. (I knew I would feature this one, but you chose it for me anyway.) And, yes, I would love to make one of these some day!!


Then there seemed to be a cookie theme going on, so I thought I would share them with you. (Two of the recipes are gluten free!)
1) From One Creative Momma: Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Oh, Hazel would love these!)
2) From Earning My Cape: Homemade "Cake Mix" Chocolate Chip Cookies (Oh, these look so good!!)
3) From Forgetful Momma: Simple Delicious Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies (Only 5 ingredients!)
4) From Life with Moore Babies: Turkey Cookies (Aren't these the cutest thing? I can totally see us making them for Thanksgiving!!)

And for a few more of my favorites. Many fall themed, but some others as well. Ok, and I'm finally starting to get in the Halloween mood though I really do not like the holiday.
1) From Vixen Made: Halloween Character Balls (So cute!! I love them!)
2) From Life with Moore Babies: Plastic Bottle Music (So neat and she gives the exact measurements to get each note!)
3) From Teacher Mama: Apple Tree Math (Ok, so much you could do with this and you know how I love math!)
4) From Momma's Fun World: Scented Apple Pie Art (We will be making this one! I love it!)
5) From Making Boys Men: More Things to do with Chestnuts (And yes she also shared the first one, but I loved the ideas on here--like this chestnut golf!)
6) From The Crafty Scientist: Plastic Bottle Craft Round-Up (Some great ideas on things you can make with plastic bottles!!)
7) From Taming the Goblin: Solar System Mobile (I know Steve would love this, so I had to pick it!)


There are so many other amazing ideas shared last week! Please go check them all out!!

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.



From Your Hostess:
Pumpkin Crafts and Pumpkin Baking Day 1 and Day 2
Ever inspired by some of the wonderful ideas shared here at Sharing Saturday? I have been. I shared a few here! I would love to hear which ones you have tried!



 
Now for This Week's Party   
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our do, re, mi bottles and our cute little turkey cookies! And as always, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party is not showing up for me. Is it missing, or is it a computer glitch? (Thanks so much for featuring my cookies!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting another great party AND coming over to share at my Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/10/farm-girl-blog-fest-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my halloween character balls! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring our chestnut golf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for featuring my solar system mobile.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Linnked up my recipe for RAINBOW SAUERKRAUT. Yumm! Enjoy.

    http://littleowlcrunchymomma.blogspot.com/2012/10/recipe-rainbow-sauerkraut.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for letting me share each week, Jaime@FSPDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! I added the wrong post. Can you please delete it for me. So sorry, and thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much for the feature. I can't believe my quilt was the most clicked on link in your collection. I am really honored. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing our scented apple pie craft.(Momma's Fun World)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting great resource. These crafts and acitivities are so fun do to. Looking forward to have more great reads from you.
    Have a good weekend1

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!