Well, apparently everyone was interested in one of my favorite ones since it was most clicked. (I knew I would feature this one, but you chose it for me anyway.) And, yes, I would love to make one of these some day!!
Then there seemed to be a cookie theme going on, so I thought I would share them with you. (Two of the recipes are gluten free!)
1) From One Creative Momma: Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Oh, Hazel would love these!)
2) From Earning My Cape: Homemade "Cake Mix" Chocolate Chip Cookies (Oh, these look so good!!)
3) From Forgetful Momma: Simple Delicious Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies (Only 5 ingredients!)
4) From Life with Moore Babies: Turkey Cookies (Aren't these the cutest thing? I can totally see us making them for Thanksgiving!!)
And for a few more of my favorites. Many fall themed, but some others as well. Ok, and I'm finally starting to get in the Halloween mood though I really do not like the holiday.
1) From Vixen Made: Halloween Character Balls (So cute!! I love them!)
2) From Life with Moore Babies: Plastic Bottle Music (So neat and she gives the exact measurements to get each note!)
3) From Teacher Mama: Apple Tree Math (Ok, so much you could do with this and you know how I love math!)
4) From Momma's Fun World: Scented Apple Pie Art (We will be making this one! I love it!)
5) From Making Boys Men: More Things to do with Chestnuts (And yes she also shared the first one, but I loved the ideas on here--like this chestnut golf!)
6) From The Crafty Scientist: Plastic Bottle Craft Round-Up (Some great ideas on things you can make with plastic bottles!!)
7) From Taming the Goblin: Solar System Mobile (I know Steve would love this, so I had to pick it!)
There are so many other amazing ideas shared last week! Please go check them all out!!
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Ever inspired by some of the wonderful ideas shared here at Sharing Saturday? I have been. I shared a few here! I would love to hear which ones you have tried!
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.