Once again, I'm blown away with last week's amazing ideas shared. If you have not visited all 60 of them, please do so. There are so many wonderful things shared!! Here are a few of my favorites.
Click on the picture of Most Clicked to get to the post!
This week I thought I would choose a feature a little differently. Keitha from Keitha's Chaos always shares her week of themed lunches with the books they go with. I always love reading these posts and have found some great books to read to Hazel through them. So today I'm going to feature her Themed Lunches and since there was another themed lunch shared last week, I'm featuring it as well.
1) From Keitha's Chaos: Lunches (So many great books and lunch ideas!! I love it!)
2) From JDaniel4's Mom: Apple Lunch (In honor of Johnny Appleseed's birthday last week! I love it!)
Some of My Favorites1) From One Artsy Mama: Halloween Ornaments (Oh, how I love Mod Podge!!)
2) From The Pleasantest Thing: Preschool Chess Club (Oh, I have to share this with Steve so he can start teaching Hazel!)
3) From Semi-crunchy Mami: Gnome Factory (I love that she made them from pictures her children designed for them!)
4) From Life with Moore Babies: Fire Breathing Dragons (I had to share this in honor of Michaelmas last week!)
5) From Momma's Fun World: Monster Dice (A great Halloween game to get your kids moving more!)
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.