I am also running a Halloween Costume Contest. If you would like to enter it or you would like to help choose the winner please go here.
Once again there were incredible ideas shared last week. If you have not had a chance to check them out, please go visit them and leave some comment love! We have had a very tough week here. My poor husband has been working almost non-stop because of Hurricane Sandy. One of the few downfalls of working for the power company is dealing with the storms. Hazel has definitely been missing Daddy this week which is hard on all of us. Luckily he is done finally and tonight he is getting a night to rest. Hazel is sleeping over at Nonni's (Steve's mother) and I am going out with a girlfriend so he can just relax and not even have to be social.
Before I go out, I wanted to get this party started!!
|Click on picture to go to her post!|
1) From Heartfelt Creations: Creative Movie Night DVD Gift Wrap
2) From The Good Long Road: Three October Sensory Bins
3) From Making Boys Men: Helping Children Give
4) From Triple T Mum: How to Make a Toddler-Sized Scarecrow
5) From Annie One Can Cook: Give Thanks Friday
6) From April's Homemaking: The Starry Loom (Part of her 52 Weeks of Fairy Tales)
7) From Vixen Made: Glitter Tea Light Holders
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.