|Click on picture to visit post!|
1) From Being Inspired: Nativity Hand Puppets (I so need to make Hazel a set of these--maybe next year for her Advent calendar gifts.)
2) From Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: Paper Mache Trees (Oh, I can see us making some of these. I love them!)
3) From Making Boys Men: Things to do with Foil and Kids (Some great ideas!!)
4) From Ginx Craft: Christmas Love (She offers the pattern for free and I can see knitting some of these for next year's Holiday Fair.)
5) From Mother of Discussion: Monoprints Inspired by Margaret Preston (With a wonderful tutorial!)
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Today I thank God for a wonderful holiday with most of my family!
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.