Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-5


Wow, I had a hard time choosing some features from the amazing 90 posts shared last week! If you have not had a chance to check them all out, you should. I am so inspired!! Now to find some time to try some of the great activities out. This past week Hazel was home sick and was a bit needy, so we did not get as much done as I had hoped and I had very little time to post.

Anyway, on to this week's features. First as I went through I noticed there were a large number of posts about polar climate animals. Since there were six posts on them, I felt they needed to be featured. Note: since some blogs shared two on this topic, I only took pictures from one and shared both links below.

1) From Gift of Curiosity: Arctic Animals: 9 Learning Activities (This is one of two posts shared on arctic animals by Gift of Curiosity last week.)
2) From Raise a Boy: Preschool Penguin Craft
3) From The Usual Mayhem: Polar Animals
4) From Sugar Aunts: Polar Bear Science (This is one of two posts shared on polar bears by Sugar Aunts last week.)

And now a few of my other favorites!! I will also be featuring some of the great ideas for Valentine's Day as we hopefully try to do them and if not I will feature them on Valentine's Day, so be sure to come back and check!



1) From Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes: Cultural Play Date for Chinese New Year
2) From 4 kids, 2 guinea pigs one happy family: Recycling Christmas Cards-Literacy and Math Ideas
3) From Zing Zing Tree: Make An Ice Cave
4) From Carrots Are Orange: Culture & Activity for Kids for Chinese New Year
5) From Learning & Growing the Piwi Way!: Pre-K Monet
6) From Inspiration Laboratories: Frozen Vinegar Hearts--Science for Valentine's Day (Sorry, I had trouble getting a picture for you, but such a neat activity!)

Remember to also check out Chelle's features at Having Fun at Chelle's House!! Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! If you were one of the ones picked as a feature here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.

Photobucket


Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
This week I shared about International Book Giving Day, Russian Cinderella books and crafts and a simple Valentine idea made by a preschooler!
 
 

Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
NewSharingSaturdayresized_zps6f405a2b
Button Code:


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest as well as Having Fun at Chelle's House at Facebook and Pinterest
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I always find so many great activities here to pin! Thanks so much for hosting each week! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. This week I shared #21, How to make a ball at home.
    http://www.countrifiedhicks.com
    http://www.facebook.com/countrifiedhicks

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!