Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-8

Wow, we have been enjoying school vacation week up in New England. This week we went to visit my parents for a few days. I caught up with my visiting last week's shared posts and once again the creativity of all of you is amazing! If you have not had a chance to visit all 85 of the shared posts, you should. I am so inspired. In fact I used a recipe shared for dinner tonight (see my Facebook page for more information).

This week there is no most clicked. When I last checked it was a four way tie. So neither Michelle nor I will be featuring a most clicked. But make sure you go check out Michelle's features since hers are different than mine. Just visit Having Fun at Chelle's House. Now onto my features. Here are a few of my favorites from last week.


1) From Happy Hooligans: Homemade Cardboard Construction Set -- I love this and want to make one for Hazel! How fun and such a great way to recycle!
2) From Living Montessori Now!: Montessori Inspired Study of Africa -- This is a wonderful round-up of some hands-on activities to study Africa. It seems like a great topic to study during Black History Month.
3) From Zing Zing Tree: Pebble Art  -- Ok, it may be the Waldorf education choice, but I love the creativity with nature here.
4) From ArtClubBlog: Paper Circle Crafts -- Oh, so much fun and creativity, plus getting to play with a new craft toy. Enough said!
5) From Buggy and Buddy: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Necklace Craft -- Oh adorable is this. I love it!
6) From Mums make lists: My Mum's Maths Manifesto -- Ok, I know this one is because I'm a former math teacher, but I love her Mum's reasoning and explanations! I want to find some time to explore some of her other math posts.


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! If you were one of the ones picked as a feature here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:




My Week in Review:
This week I shared a Caribbean Cinderella, our first book for this month for the Virtual Book Club for Kids--Bartholomew and the Oobleck, my first Easter Peg Dolls, Royal Clothespin Dolls and two children's books--one is an update of my Christmas in Kenya post, and the other is a new favorite for winter.
 
 

Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
NewSharingSaturdayresized_zps6f405a2b
Button Code:


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest as well as Having Fun at Chelle's House at Facebook and Pinterest
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing our caterpillar necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Sharing Saturday, I find some great ideas here! We made some green goo this week similar to Oobleck and the kids have just loved it! Hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Not sure what happened with my Fake Snow post; somehow it is linked up twice! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring My Mum's Maths Manifesto - she will be really chuffed and particularly because you've been a maths teacher :-) Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Montessori-Inspired Study of Africa! I appreciate your hosting Sharing Saturday each week ... always lots of wonderful ideas! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Always great to see a lovely collection of creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!