A week ago I began a link party for Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas. Have you shared yours yet? Today I thought I would feature a few in case your child still needs to make you one or maybe one for a grandmother.
Mother's Day Always reminds us of flowers, so the first two are flower crafts.
- From JDaniel4's Mom: How To Make Paper Flowers -- Tutorials to make two different kinds!!
- From Leah Inspired: Egg Carton Flowers -- Aren't these adorable?
And of course we LOVE Mom, so hearts are always a favorite as well.
- From Bridgit's Bell: Hearts of Gold -- These are such pretty felt pins. I love them!!
- From An Idea on Tuesday: Mother's Day Ideas -- The picture shows paper towel hearts painted with eye droppers, but there are other great ideas: diy wrapping paper for Mom and painted portraits of Mom.
And here are some pretty, memory makers!
- From JDaniel4's Mom: Mother's Day Thumbprint Poem -- Oh, I love this one. We have done a handprint, but I love the thumbprints around it.
- From happy hooligans: Paper Mache Bowls -- These are so beautiful!! I
- From A Spoonful of Crafts: Mother's Day Strawberries -- Isn't this so cute and fun!!
The last picture is our Mother's Day Gifts this year--Memory Treasure Boxes.
For more great ideas, check out last year's link party as well. We had 41 wonderful ideas shared plus two from me! And of course there are even more ideas on my Mother's Day Pinterest Board. And please come back and share what your child(ren) made for you this year. The link party will be open for a few more weeks!