Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-18


 Sharing Saturday Button

Well my first a reminder that Chelle over at Having Fun at Chelle's House has decided her life is a bit too crazy to keep co-hosting with me right now, so I am back to being solo. If you have not had a chance to check out last week's wonderful ideas shared, you really should. I was so inspired!! Here are my features. First of course is the most clicked from My Snippets of Inspiration: 5 Things I'll Never Buy Again. She shares her recipes for breadcrumbs, cream of --- soup, and more!


Then a couple of my absolute favorites (maybe because they are crafts I have tried).

1) From Bridgit's Bell: Flower Fairies
2) From Nestled Under Rainbows: Knitted Waldorf Doll Hair



Last week there seemed to be a large number of gardening type posts. Here are a few of my favorites (but there are more, so go back and check them out!).


1) From Buggy and Buddy: Planting a Bulb (Love the printable to record observations.)
2) From Mommy the Teacher: Spring Time Science (Oh, I love the hypothesis to go with the experiment.)
3) From Little Wonders' Days: Sensory Garden (Yes, something for all five senses!)
4) From Life with Moore Babies: Growing Pumpkins in Pumpkins (Yes, they planted pumpkin seeds inside pumpkins and then planted the entire pumpkin after they were growing. Oh, Hazel would love this!!)

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Featured Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
This week has been busy for me (at some point I will share what has been taking our time and energy, but I think it will be after we have made some decisions), so only a few posts including our Virtual Flat Stanley Series (won't you come join us?),  Some more Flat Sophias, a Mommy/Daughter Day including ice cream at a farm and Hazel's Mother's Day gifts for me and her grandmothers.
 


Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting - have a wonderful weekend, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our sensory garden. Your virtual Flat Stanley looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing our bulb experiment! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for hosting Carrie.
    waiting to see more of Flat Stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and for featuring our Pumpkins! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharing my baby's flower crown DIY, thanks for hosting

    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my flower fairies and visiting Bridgit's Bell! I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!