Google+

Shell Pictures



 Disclosure: I was sent these craft items to review free of charge from Oriental Trading. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review. I added links to the particular products for your convenience, but not for any compensation. 


Well, Hazel and I went to visit my parents this week and I got lazy on here. Sorry. I started writing a post last night, but never finished it. I'll safe it for next week. Of course visiting my parents always brings beach ideas since they live on Cape Cod. Although we did not go to the beach this trip, we did check out one of our favorite stores that always has fun shell artwork. We are inspired to do even more with these products that Oriental Trading sent us. 

Shell Angel
While working on our Hungarian Op Art and after our creative mermaid crafts Hazel wanted to make some shell art. We got rather creative since we also had the tissue paper from the Op Art out. Now we used some shells we had at the house as well as Genuine Mini Seashells, Genuine Sand Dollars in a Basket and Natural Starfish Assortment. Here are some of the fun designs we came up with.
Our Ocean Scene
Hazel's 2 + 2 = 4
Hazel's Shell Dog
Shell Girl Enjoying the Sunshine
Hazel's Creation including a Science Experiment
Hazel's Starfish Necklace (with an H to sign it)
My Hope Art
My Love Art
We are going back in a couple of weeks, so hopefully we will walk the beach to get some more shells and rocks for even more ideas! For now here are some other ideas for shell art and activities: