Google+

Ultimate Wrap Bracelets -- Crafty Weekends Review & Link Party



Disclosure: Tuttle Publishing gave me a copy of this book free of charge for this review. All opinions in my review are my own and I did not receive any other compensation. As in all my reviews I am providing links for your ease, but receive no compensation. 


Tonight I am going to share a fun new book and kit called Ultimate Wrap Bracelets by Patrizia Valsecchi and photographer Antonio Attini. This kit comes with beads, buttons, cords, and some charms as well as a cardboard work surface.


 The beads are white, blue and pink with seed beads and some small pearls. 

I started the first bracelet in the book. It is called "Your First Double Wrap Bracelet." The kit comes with everything except clear nail polish and the beading needle and thread. I wish the kit had these since I was confused a bit about which to chose at the store. However I understand they are not included since the thread can be various colors and leaves the creator the choice of color and material this way. Unfortunately my thread broke part way through and I did not finish it. 

The process however is easy and the instructions are very clear. The photographs are very clear as well and help with the process. There are also many ideas for other bracelets. Here are a few of my favorites.

I love the color in this one. It is a five wrap so it would take longer. I also love the addition of the charm and tassel.

The Navajo adds rows of beads. I love the difference in this one and the patterns created as well. 

The Camellia uses lace. I love the style. All of these have short instructions to make them. The general way of making the bracelets is the same.  Overall this kit is fun and easy. My only wish was it came with the needle and some thread. 


Thank you to everyone who shared with us at last week's party!! It was full of creations and inspiring ideas!! Below are some features from the party, but this is just a small sample of great ideas shared!


Also remember for your child-oriented crafts, activities, lessons, etc. Sharing Saturday is going on!! For any cultural related posts (diversity and/or multicultural as well) be sure to share at the month long Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop.

Features



1) From Kenarry: Hand Painted Wine Glasses and Appetizer Plates

2) From Living La Vida Holoka: DIY Instax Mini Photo Magnets


3) From Comic Con Family: DIY Avenger Superhero Shoes


4) From Atta Girl Says: DIY Layered Oatmeal Soap Recipe

5) From Thisltewood Farms: Industrial Farmhouse Cutting Board DIY


6) From Moms Messy Miracles: Homemade Bath Fizzies



1) From Nap Time Creations: Summer Shortie Leggings Free Pattern 18M - 12Y

2) From Purple Hues & Me: Earth Day Upcycled Magazine Basket


3) From Growing Up Gabel: How to Make Clay Necklaces for Essential Oils


4From Joy's Jots, Shots and What Nots: Repurposing Plastic for Quilt Motif Practice

5) From Hudson's Holidays: Proud Moments!

Thank you to everyone who shared the last week!! I hope you will share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. I would love the help spreading the word about Crafty Weekends!!





Featured Button Code:



 Please share family friendly crafts here. Just crafts and/or patterns--no recipes, lessons, etc. You can share craft product reviews as well. By linking up here you are giving me permission to share your links and to pin your links. Please follow my Crafty Weekends Feature Pinterest Board to see all the features from these fun link parties!