Google+

Sharing Saturday #46

Have you had a chance to visit last week's amazing shared posts? I have not. I must apologize. This week has been one of those crazy weeks where I haven't found much time for my poor blog. I will be visiting them soon. I promise. Since I have not visited any I am only going to feature the top three clicked ones and I will feature more later this week. Also, I will be featuring some Thanksgiving crafts on Thursday for my Thanksgiving post.


FEATURES:






Update: For more features visit Wednesday's post here.

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:



From Your Hostess:

Today I thank God for my amazing followers!

 
Now for This Week's Party   
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.

Photobucket

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Thank you everyone for making me the feature this week! I am happy you enjoyed my post! WIll try to bring some more fun ideas your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored to be in the top picks! Thanks for such a great linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for inviting me to join the party! :) I added my glitter name crayons post too, hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!