Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-4


Thank you to everyone who shared with us last week!! I know we were blown away by the ideas and creativity. Michelle over at Having Fun at Chelle's House has the most clicked and a few of her favorites, so make sure you go and check out hers as well. Here are a few of my favorites from last week!
1) From Happiest Mom on the Blog: I Spy Bags (Class holiday gifts, but could be used as Valentines)
2) From Pinkoddy: Snowman Indoor Activities and Crafts (So many great and different ideas!!)
3) From 4 kids, 2 guinea pigs one happy family: Lessons on London (Wow, some great activities all to review after trip to London to see the Olympics)
4) From Ginx Craft: Sophie the Dutch Doll (What great memories to share with her daughter and hopefully have her daughter create her own with the adorable doll)
5) From KiKi's Korner: Scratch Card Valentines (Such a cute idea and great tutorial!)

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
This week we had several multicultural and book posts plus a couple pirate posts. I will share a link to my pirate ship one.
 
Please take a minute to vote for me!
If you would be so kind to take a minute to vote for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Creative Blogs for 2013 I would really appreciate it. You can vote daily (every 24 hours) until January 30th!

Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
NewSharingSaturdayresized_zps6f405a2b
Button Code:


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest as well as Having Fun at Chelle's House at Facebook and Pinterest
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Having Fun at Chelle's House permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Your pirate peg dolls are adorable! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to link up to your party today. Thanks for hosting!
    Following along as well. Please feel free to return the love!

    Jamie
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me from last week. Very thrilling to see my doll up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to list your blog party on my blog? I have my party page set so you can add your own link! Stop over when you get a moment. http://designeddecor.com/link-parties/
    Also while you are there you could link up to my Talkin’ About Thursday - http://designeddecor.com/talkin-about-thursday-link-party4/
    DeDe@DesignedDecor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. My submission is #62, Homemade Play-Doh. I am also your newest follower and hope you'll return the favor!
    http://www.countrifiedhicks.com
    http://www.facebook.com/countrifiedhicks

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!