Google+

Sharing Saturday #6

Thank you to all of you for participating in Sharing Saturday #5!! We had some amazing entries (143 of them)! Mia and I so enjoy seeing what everyone shares each week. If you would like to check them out please do so here.



The Most Clicked On:

And From Mrs. Fox's Sweets: Princess Castle Cake (Oh, I wish I could make one of these look so great!)

A Few of My Favorites:
From Waldorf By Me: Dying Your Own Wool (This is so beautiful! I definitely want to try it.)


From Cheap Crafty Mommy: Marbleized Hearts (We are definitely going to try this next week at my house!)





From Tot Treasures:Yarn Hearts (Another one we will probably be doing next week!)


Please visit my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart for more features!
If you are featured by me, please feel free to grab a featured button to use on your blog!




This week from your hosts:




Now on to this week's Sharing Saturday!
Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 



 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.
All right everyone... This is a party, LINK UP 
AND HAVE FUN!!!

6 comments:

  1. Newest google + follower!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link-up! Always fun to see what everyone's been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and featuring my cake! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For letting me know about this lovely blog hop. I'll put the badge on tomorrow when I'm on the comput.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inviting me to the link party. I've become a follower. Stop back to www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the compliments in my comments!! Thanks also for inviting me to your linky party!! I added to it and copy/pasted your graphic on my blog!! Great blog you have here!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!