Wow, I had a very hard time choosing features this week. There were so many wonderful ideas shared last week!! If you have not had a chance to check them all out, please go do so and leave some comment love (you know we all love getting comments)!
Ok, I loved these toadstools over at Happy Whimsical Hearts. Apparently I wasn't the only one!!
These week themes seemed to come in pairs, so here are some pairs I saw.
Bottom From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk: Monkey Loves Bananas (Lots of neat ideas!)
Bottom From Adventures at Home with Mum: Lavender Rice Mini Zen Garden (A chill out area instead of a time-out--Love it!!)
Play Dough Theme
Bottom From Play Through The Day: Cinnamon Spice Play Dough (Oh, how we love scented play dough!)
Pirate Theme (in honor of talk like a pirate day)
Top From We-Made-That: Pirate Flag (I love the bow on the skull!!)
Bottom From Life with Moore Babies: Pirate Treasure Hunt
A Very Hungry Caterpillar Theme
Top From Adventures at Home with Mum: A Very Hungry Caterpillar (Act it out and more!)
Bottom From Like Mama~Like Daughter: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Unit (So many great ideas!)
2) From ArtClubBlog: Textured Salt Dough
3) From De Gulle Aarde (or The Bounty Earth): Pine Cone Flowers (I love these!!)
4) From Art Mama Says: Duck Puppet (Ok, how could I not feature this one for Hazel?)
5) From Creative Connections for Kids: Melting Crayons (Ok, I know we have seen this many times, but she adds a fun twist!!)
6) From Happiest Mom on the Blog: Dancing Raisins (Such a neat experiment!)
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.