Since I have the Pumpkin Patch on my mind, I thought it was only appropriate to share pumpkin ideas (ok and one candy corn idea since I loved it!).
1) From Mama Smiles: Jack O' Lantern Chains
2) From Life on Lakeshore Drive: Pumpkin and Pine Cone Fireplace Garland
3) From Learning Ideas - Grades K-8: Jack O' Lantern Clocks
4) From The Usual Mayhem: Folk Art Pumpkins
5) From We-Made-That: Jack O' Lantern Pancakes
6) From One Creative Mama: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes--Gluten Free
7) From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk: Pumpkin Traditions
8) From The Messy Roost: Candy Corn Wreath
Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Now for This Week's PartyA Few Simple Guidelines:
1) Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!
2) Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc. Remember to link to your actual post.3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.