Then this year forgetting I had done the other year and once realizing it knowing I wanted a different Bible version than the one I used I made another one this year.
Then after doing the heart peacock craft with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, I decided to make one using that verse since it is so often used at weddings and is about love.
Then I made them both smaller to fit in the little frames I picked up at Michaels when they went on clearance.
I love that we can keep them out all year. I know the frames are meant to be vertical, but I already had them.
Click any of the pictures to get that printable!
These printables are my Valentines for you!! I hope you like them!! Have a day full of love and friendship!! For more Valentine's Day themed ideas check out:
- Free Printables for Valentine Cards and Teacher Gifts
- Celebrating Valentine's Day with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Valentine's Day Crafts some with Scripture and Bible References
- Simple Felt Hearts for Garland or Wreath
- For the Love of Geometry: Geometric Love Poems
- Strawberry Heart Muffins
- Felt Heart Gift--Hand Sewn
- Lavender Heart Sewing Lesson (Hand Sewing)
- Preschool Made Simple Valentines
- Valentine Tea Party
- Valentine Swap & Lots of Valentine Crafts
- My Valentine's Day Pinterest Board