Now I know I have talked about Hazel's Ducky before. When I saw this idea for a Valentine, I knew we had to do it. Of course I cannot find where I saw it. Sorry!! However I found red and pink mini rubber ducks at Michaels and bought two packages of 8.
(You can also find others at Oriental Trading like these neon ones which we actually have to review at another time.) I made these cards to print on postcards (4 to a page). You can get a pdf of them here. We are going to attach the ducks with either glue dots or double sided tape (whichever I find first). I also made one for her teacher.
The pdf for the teacher one is available here. We will also be decorating a glass heart shape vase from the Dollar Tree and making paper flowers as a gift for her teacher. We will probably do it tomorrow since she has another snow day.
For more Valentine Crafts and Cards check out:
- Easy Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe Game Craft
- Surviving Hurricane Sandy and More Crafts
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Free Valentine Emphasized Scripture Printables
- Free Printables for Valentine Cards and Teacher Gifts
- Celebrating Valentine's Day with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Valentine's Day Crafts some with Scripture and Bible References
- Simple Felt Hearts for Garland or Wreath
- For the Love of Geometry: Geometric Love Poems
- Strawberry Heart Muffins
- Felt Heart Gift--Hand Sewn
- Lavender Heart Sewing Lesson (Hand Sewing)
- Preschool Made Simple Valentines
- Valentine Tea Party
- Valentine Swap & Lots of Valentine Crafts
- My Valentine's Day Pinterest Board